Sunday, September 25, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Dreading Monday....

Very tired!!! Yesterday had BBQ with ERA. Me and Izoned was super tired...but we still went. It has been a long time since we saw them. Before that we went over to Marine Parade to settle some stuff. It seemed that Abg Zag was satisfied with Izoned's job...so happy for him.

Reached East Cost at around 7 plus. Not many people yet. It was a bit sombre though..dunno why. Well, we just want to enjoy ourselves so..what the heck. There was a lot of food and I dun think that all of us can finish them.

After eating, we took part in various games. The 1st one was we had to pass water bombs to one another and those with the most will win. Our team lost. 2nd game was the relay. We had to eat 'petai', drink sugarless tea and put our faces in flour to get toothpicks. Our team won! Then it was the thread the string game. Our team won again. After that was the pass the string with our mouths game. We lost. The next game was the caterpillar game. Our team won. By that time I was super tired already because I hurt my pelvic joint. But then I just continued coz Izoned didn't want to replace me. HUH! After that was the spiderweb game. Our team lost. I didn't join the next game coz I was super tired oredi.

Overall, the games were ok except for some people who were such spoilsports. After that we continued with BBQing. Initially we planned to stay overnight...but we decided not to.

Today I am super shagged. Tomorrow schooling....NOW..I so dread going to school. Over there...its like I am fighting the battle alone. My 'kaki' not so fun. I so miss Azriana and Redha. During my practicum, we really had fun. Me and Az would share ideas...stay back together and do our marking together. COmplain to each other and went out together. It was super fun! Even though teaching can take a toll on us, we had great fun with one another by our side.

I miss them...I miss my NIE buddies. I miss seeing the fire burning in my eyes. I miss ME and my dream of helping to mould young minds. Right now...the fire is flickering...a slight wind may just put it off. Sigh..I so dread Mondays now..coz its the start of school......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home