A trip to Sungai Buloh
12 of the ZSS teachers went to Sungai Buloh Wetland Reserve organised by the Green Club. It was my 1st time there. I was excited to go there as I can take lotz of photos with my Nikon. ***need to practice on my skill as well as playing ard with the cam***
Our bus was late so we reached there late. We had only 1hr 30mins to explore the place. What a disappointment because I cant get to practice much on my camera. However, the whole walk (or should I say brisk walk...hehehehe) was really fun, exciting and fulfilling one. I left the place with a heavy heart.
Talked to my dear into going there for the 2nd time. He agreed!!! Hooray!!! Cant wait to go there again when my holiday comes!!!
These are some photos which I took there....





Our bus was late so we reached there late. We had only 1hr 30mins to explore the place. What a disappointment because I cant get to practice much on my camera. However, the whole walk (or should I say brisk walk...hehehehe) was really fun, exciting and fulfilling one. I left the place with a heavy heart.
Talked to my dear into going there for the 2nd time. He agreed!!! Hooray!!! Cant wait to go there again when my holiday comes!!!
These are some photos which I took there....





















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home