Perjumpaan Hari Raya @ Zhenghua CC



My Malay Drums boys had invitation to perform @ Zhenghua CC tonight. As a result, me n Mis had to miss Veron's wedding and Zan's open house. I also couldnt get to watch my Sayang @ Dunearnite. It's ok lah, at least for my Drums boys.
Their performance was ok. Their drums were having problems for being exposed too much in the aircon so the sound wasnt crisp enough. They were disappointed. Well, it will be another lesson learnt.
Had a great time with them. Laughing, eating and being crazy. They were shocked to see the crazy side of me actually...hahaha. After that we went back to school. My Sayang was waiting for me at a nearby block. We moved out things back to the Music Room and packed up.
The boys had to see another side of me....MY FEAR OF COCKROACHES!!!! I was trying to tie a bag of trash when I saw a huge cockroach that made me scream my lungs out and ran to another far corner of the room. All of them got so shocked but later laughed when they knew why. As a result, they kept teasing me. Shucks! I am sure gonna get it from them after all the torture and craziness I gave them tonight.
Before we went back, we managed to pull another trick to Mis. We locked her in school by locking the school gate so she couldnt get out with her car. Hehehehehe. After some time, we released her. Hahahahahahahah....
Really had a great time! It was even greater to see my Sayang waiting up for me. He was all shagged from Dunearnite.
Hey!! It's 1 more month to my wedding!!! YAY!!! Cant wait!!!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home