Wednesday Night Fever
Didnt want to go to school today. Dun feel so well. The day before had fever but it went down. Today in school, the fever came back. Had to do EPMS first before going home. Suppose to teach some students in school but I just have no energy.
Went back home and slept. Fever got worse. 38 degress. So went to the doctor. Got 1 day MC for tomorro. Mislimah too. SO tomorro...we both wun be in school.
Now...fever came down. Throat still sore. But I think right now fever going back up again. Argh...hate this so much!!
Went back home and slept. Fever got worse. 38 degress. So went to the doctor. Got 1 day MC for tomorro. Mislimah too. SO tomorro...we both wun be in school.
Now...fever came down. Throat still sore. But I think right now fever going back up again. Argh...hate this so much!!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home