Thursday, January 12, 2006

Daisypath Ticker

At home...

Right now at home....having some family time. Abang Idris is here. My mum and Hakim is also here.

Yesterday, went to SGH to visit Ibrahim. My JI friend. He is battling with cancer and his cancer is at an advance stage. Looking at his frail, weak and pale body, I really pitied him. He used to be so active...luv to play soccer. He was warded since 3 days before Christmas. He had to wait till there are doctors, who are busy enjoying their holiday, to be on duty to do his operation. His lungs are filled with water. Yesterday, I saw 2 packets of yellow liquid at his bedside. Those were the liquid that they drew from him. Met the others there. Nong and Naquib explained to us what happened to him. I hope things will get better for him.

He is around our age. To see him in that state really make me think. That can happen to anyone irregardless of age. It is an eye opener for most of us there.

Hope U will get well......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home