Sleepyyyyyyyyyyy
In Staff room now. Waiting for my hubby to fetch me. We are going to settle some wedding stuff.
Oh ya...my wedding reception will be on the 18th March 2006. Me and hubby can only invite 100 guests together. The other remaining are for relatives. His mum wanted to take 200 invites. (isnt that a lot??!!). I hope my mum can spare me some more invites. Will discuss with her later.
Will need to do the wedding cards. Decided to do them ourselves. Hubby will be doing the designing while I do the printing. Luckily I have a good printer.
Ok...hubby's here. See ya!
Oh ya...my wedding reception will be on the 18th March 2006. Me and hubby can only invite 100 guests together. The other remaining are for relatives. His mum wanted to take 200 invites. (isnt that a lot??!!). I hope my mum can spare me some more invites. Will discuss with her later.
Will need to do the wedding cards. Decided to do them ourselves. Hubby will be doing the designing while I do the printing. Luckily I have a good printer.
Ok...hubby's here. See ya!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home