A very bad day....
It started since yesterday. With teachers complaining about my form class. Yes, I am the form teacher of 2T1. A very notorious class. I chose their class..how stupid am I right.
Yesterday, Veron, the art teacher complained that the Malay boys are not handing in their work. Then, my own FT1 (form teacher 1, same like co form) complained to me about Azri misbehaving. Hello, dun u know how to manage your own class?!! How come I can manage them?? And then, wen u can't, u shift it all to me?? Hey FT1....u r the form teacher for God sake!!!
Then later in the night, I was pissed off again by my husband. As usual, he never consult me in huge decision making that actually requires both of our opinion. He decided things himself and I was the LAST person to know about it. I wanted to be cool, but I couldn't coz this was not the first time. I was really angry, sad and disappointed. I controlled myself, preventing myself from crying.
Do you know that u r now married and that ur wife needs to be involved?!! How insensitive and heartless can u get?? For the past 8 years u have done this to me...what...u wanna break the World Record??!! I work, do chores, cook, make sure things are ok....and this is how I am treated back in return?!! U really broke my heart....a heart that has already been broken...for the gazillion times.
Today, the 1st thing that greeted me was, the FT1 complaining about Azri again!!!! Hey!!! I get it yesterday!!! SO BUZZ OFF!!!!
Then, I was greeted with 2 periods of relief!! I was supposed to be exempted coz I have 35 teaching periods!! ***hole!!!
Why? Why do I even bother to go into this line? Why do I even bother to help people when they dun wanna help themselves. Why do I even bother moulding these lives?!!
WHy do I even bother to love and give when I am not appreciated?!!
WHY??!
Yesterday, Veron, the art teacher complained that the Malay boys are not handing in their work. Then, my own FT1 (form teacher 1, same like co form) complained to me about Azri misbehaving. Hello, dun u know how to manage your own class?!! How come I can manage them?? And then, wen u can't, u shift it all to me?? Hey FT1....u r the form teacher for God sake!!!
Then later in the night, I was pissed off again by my husband. As usual, he never consult me in huge decision making that actually requires both of our opinion. He decided things himself and I was the LAST person to know about it. I wanted to be cool, but I couldn't coz this was not the first time. I was really angry, sad and disappointed. I controlled myself, preventing myself from crying.
Do you know that u r now married and that ur wife needs to be involved?!! How insensitive and heartless can u get?? For the past 8 years u have done this to me...what...u wanna break the World Record??!! I work, do chores, cook, make sure things are ok....and this is how I am treated back in return?!! U really broke my heart....a heart that has already been broken...for the gazillion times.
Today, the 1st thing that greeted me was, the FT1 complaining about Azri again!!!! Hey!!! I get it yesterday!!! SO BUZZ OFF!!!!
Then, I was greeted with 2 periods of relief!! I was supposed to be exempted coz I have 35 teaching periods!! ***hole!!!
Why? Why do I even bother to go into this line? Why do I even bother to help people when they dun wanna help themselves. Why do I even bother moulding these lives?!!
WHy do I even bother to love and give when I am not appreciated?!!
WHY??!
















1 Comments:
hey babe.. u need to cool it and channel all those energy back into the classroom yar.
Take time to reflect on why you came into this line in the first place. Think about all the wonderful moments that won your heart during the time u teach and see if they are all worthwhile.
Post a Comment
<< Home