Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Daisypath Ticker

Been thru a lot

It has been a super long time since I updated my blog. Since the pre-exam period, I have been very busy n super stressed. Since I am very much affected by stress, I get sick more easily. Things has been going downwads for me.

With constipation, diarrhoea. Then fever. Since the haze, I got worse. Cough, flu, itchy eyes n nose. Now, I am very prone to dizziness, nausea and blacking out. I dunno why. I really dun. But maybe STRESS is the major factor.

In sch, I am stressed with marking marking n marking. As usual, SHE got the least papers to mark. And I as usual will have the most. I marked 1 of HER class. I know the students' capabilities so I gave marks appropriately according to my STANDARD MARKING SCHEME. Wen I returned the papers to HER, SHE didnt comment anything. Then SHE came to me wanting to go thru moderation. Hei...closing time of keying in marks was at 5pm....now already 3 plus...LAST MINUTE!! I said...see lah.

Den I got to know from Mis that it was becoz she wasnt happy with me marking her class. She said I marked too strict. Hey...I follow the scheme wat. And HER students got some weak eh..mostly actually. I am ok with the moderation stuff...but WHY MUST U LIE TO ME?? WHY MUST U SAY U WANNA MODERATE ALL LEVEL WHEN ACTUALLY U WANNA BENEFIT UR CLASS ALONE?? HOW SELFISH CAN U GET??

Post exam activities oso cannot relax. Have to do so many things. Den got this Deepa Raya. Hey..see the timing. We can't carry out...if can oso make it simple. BUT THEN SHE SUGGESTED SO MANY THINGS...but WHO DO THE JOB???

Just now, I had that giddiness thingy wen I stood up. The room went black for awhile. I am becoming more worried abt my health. It seems it is deteriorating. My hubby has been super kind to me. He takes really good care of me. Cooking, cleaning up n stuff. Thanks sayang. Despite being tied down with ur marking, u helped me.

I really need that HOLIDAY before i go MAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home