Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Daisypath Ticker

Getting well soon!

Today..I did not have the difficulty to open my eyes! Yay! Good sign. Though not yet fully recovered...I think I can go to school tomorrow..just have to ensure I do not have too close contact with peeps.

Last Saturday, our iftar with the children from Darul Ma'wa was a success. I saw new faces...even my sis and her family came along. We learnt about Darul Ma'wa thru some presentation. Had to maintain my composure while listening to their sad stories. But I was proud of some of them who despite facing all the challenges..managed to be successful people. I wish them all the best.

Last Sunday, with my sore eyes...I had to prepare my home for iftar with my family. Ordered..yah..just ordered Nasi Briyani for them (I dun think I am confident enough to cook for 50 peeps!). Hubby's mum made Chapati too. So we went Indian that day. Alhamdullillah...everyone was happy and full. Hehehehe. Yay! All is done for me and hubby!

This Friday...my house will be open for iftar again with my BBG frens. We will be ordering pizza. Having some cakes. Ice cream. Celebrating Tutz and Latz birthdays! They are 25 this year. Eat Big Eat Big! Hehehe.

Then on Saturday, we will be iftar-ing at my cuz's place at Woodlands. She will be making (ok..her mum...hehe) Nasi Lemak. Then next Satuday, my sis's turn. She will be ordering Satay...making Lontong Goreng (nyum nyum..been waiting for this!). Will be celebrating my brĂ³'s bday as well.

Wow...eat eat eat....must make sure I dun get fatter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home