Sunday, September 23, 2007

Daisypath Ticker

Sore eyes!

SInce I came back to school...my eyes started itching. But i tot its because of some dust. However today...I woke up with one red swollen right eye.

LAst 2 wks..my whole family got them..last week my hubby...but nothing happened to me. However...the virus in school I think is a lot worse...so I couldnt run away. Right now I am suffering. Today, my relatives are coming over to iftar...and I am having difficulty with my vision. How to prepare food? Fry the chicken? Prepare drinks? Argh!!

This is one problem when you become a teacher. One of the occupational hazard. U get infected by students who are sick. Flu..sore eyes...etc etc. I was all ok for that 2 weeks away from sch..and now...I have to suffer from this when exam is 4 days away!!!

Maybe it's the environment in school..in the staff rm also. My colleagues have also been complaining that they usually get ill once they reached school. My area is even worse...no ventilation! And when I requested for a fan to at least provide us SOME ventilation..our DEAR OM said NO! HmpH!

Welfare..welfare....where r u? How much u wanna curb high MC rate among us den? I am just worried now coz exam starts this Fri...I am given 3 days MC! And this illness is contagious so how?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home