Saturday, January 29, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Going Ghost Hunting today!!

This week has been a busy one. Our free days were used for meetups. Not complaining...since it's better than sitting at home doing nothing. It has been a very happy week. I contribute it to the final uplifting of the heaviest load on my shoulder. My relationship with my Sayang is getting better too. I luv it! I luv him!! Hehehhe.

We both are trying to werk things out for marriage. Planning to save, think about other preparations, exercising...heheheh. Well, we both have been putting on weight so much so we need to shed it off before our special day right...hehehe.

Today feels so awkward. Usually, I would be busy doing my most hated assignment. However, the individual assignments are over so I am so relieved.

Later, me and my sayang will be going out for our usual ghost hunting outing wif my sister n her bf. Well, we dun actually do anything that U see on TV, just taking photos to check out any orbs n stuff like that. I still remember our trip to Marina SOuth to take photos of the full moon. Our photos were full of orbs and one photo was really creepy. We could actually see a woman figure standing behind a tree. If u look closely, U can actually see a tall manly figure behind her. It was really creepy but since that night, we make it a pt to always take photo of eerie places like this. Well, for now we only manage to take orbs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home