Ghost Hunting session
1st up-We went to Hillview residential flats. Most of the apartments were emptied already...only few people still live there. Took a few photos but it was too dark....sighted some orbs and I heard a woman's cry twice.
2nd- Went to this secluded part of Hillview private houses. There's a park there which we didn't know of. It was super dark. I felt uneasy there. Took only 3 photos coz the uneasy feeling was super strong. Orbs sighting.
3rd- Went to Kranji War Memorial Park. We didn't go in as it was too dark. Just took some photos outside. Sighted some orbs. Saw something in one of the photos.
4th- Old Woodlands Checkpoint. We went to this blk to see the checkpoint from above. Took some photos...just orbs.
5th- Upper Seletar Reservoir Fishing Ground. The road leading to it was dark and eerie. Quite dark. Not so eerie. Got few people there. Got orbs. I took a photo of Andy walking in the dark with two orbs behind him.
6th- Sembawang Park. No more dark like last time. Many people fishing and camping.
7th- Jalan Kayu. It's makan time!! We were starving so we went there. Before going back home I took a photo of this huge tree. There's an orb there. I tot it was nothing but I saw altar and offerings under the tree.
It was nearly 5am wen we reached home. We initially decided to go Punggol but then tot we should reckee the place in the day 1st since it is an unfamiliar place. Overall, it was ok. It was not as satisfying.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home