It's been a long time
It really has been a long time since I make an entry. Well here it is. These past few weeks has been topsy turvy. There's so much ups n downs...mostly downs. Hehehhe
However, right after school reopen, I began to loosen up a bit and not be to pressurized over the lesson plans issue. I mean...teaching effectively is the most important thing of all than 1000 lesson plans. Yes lesson plans do help...but just 10%. After my observation by my Sup on 22nd Mar, things got better. Even my r'ship with my 4NAs got better. They now talked to me..livelier n even the gerls came up to me to talk. Really made my day!! So this week...was a really happy week.
26 March was my sayang's bday. Initial plan cancelled. Instead we went to watch HITCH at Orchard Cineplex. It was a super hilarious movie (the jokes are of course not for those still too young...hehehe). Very romantic too...sigh....love is beautiful I guess. After that had dinner at McDonalds coz we got sick at eating at restaurants. Den we went shopping at Far East Plaza. Bought watches and lots of TSHIRTS. We then went back home coz we both were so tired. Overall, it was a nice outing.
K I am gonna go back to my LPs now...see ya wen i c u









However, right after school reopen, I began to loosen up a bit and not be to pressurized over the lesson plans issue. I mean...teaching effectively is the most important thing of all than 1000 lesson plans. Yes lesson plans do help...but just 10%. After my observation by my Sup on 22nd Mar, things got better. Even my r'ship with my 4NAs got better. They now talked to me..livelier n even the gerls came up to me to talk. Really made my day!! So this week...was a really happy week.
26 March was my sayang's bday. Initial plan cancelled. Instead we went to watch HITCH at Orchard Cineplex. It was a super hilarious movie (the jokes are of course not for those still too young...hehehe). Very romantic too...sigh....love is beautiful I guess. After that had dinner at McDonalds coz we got sick at eating at restaurants. Den we went shopping at Far East Plaza. Bought watches and lots of TSHIRTS. We then went back home coz we both were so tired. Overall, it was a nice outing.
K I am gonna go back to my LPs now...see ya wen i c u

























0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home