Lesson plans n assignments DUE
Today 1 whole day at home to do my lesson plans. Still haven't done my assignment due on Monday. I dun even know whether I can send the assignment then coz Monday is a long day. I dun think I can make it in time to reach school before 5pm!! Oh nO!! I just realised that actually!!
I better sms her tomorro to tell her about it. She's coming down to observe me on Tuesday. So I hope I can send her on Tuesday instead.
So back to my lesson plans. I have to plan a few special lesson plans as my supervisor n CT will be observing the 1st week wen school reopens. So many things to do...so little time. Preparing lesson plans is one thing.....getting the materials ready is another cumbersome job. Oh wen oh wen can this end! 29 April.....I am so looking forward for u.
It's 4.30am in the morning already? Gosh..how time flies wen u dun want it too!!! K I am super sleepy..I think I will continue tomorro instead. K den...*yawn* Goodnite
I better sms her tomorro to tell her about it. She's coming down to observe me on Tuesday. So I hope I can send her on Tuesday instead.
So back to my lesson plans. I have to plan a few special lesson plans as my supervisor n CT will be observing the 1st week wen school reopens. So many things to do...so little time. Preparing lesson plans is one thing.....getting the materials ready is another cumbersome job. Oh wen oh wen can this end! 29 April.....I am so looking forward for u.
It's 4.30am in the morning already? Gosh..how time flies wen u dun want it too!!! K I am super sleepy..I think I will continue tomorro instead. K den...*yawn* Goodnite
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home