Friday, June 24, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Emotional Turmoil

Hate PMS!! Making me have an emotional turmoil. One minute I am happy another minute I am sad or angry....so irritating.

Just now I was pissed at Redha and Azriana....and I know I was nasty...but then I was ok afterwards.

Den now I am feeling shitty...coz I am feeling that Andy only wans me around only wen he needs me. It's like..yesterday...he wants me to be there for him wen his dad had suffered a heart attack. Then today I offered to go to the hospital with him to accompany him...he didn't want! No wonder lah....his cuzzin Fiza is now there to accompany him. It's so irritating. Wen he needs me then he wants me to be there. Urgh!

Well........right now..........I need someone....coz I am feeling so emotional right now. I just want to cry.....I suddenly feel so down.......lonely.........and want someone to be here with me..........but I guess that wun happen...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home