Thursday, June 09, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

WErking out

Yesterday I went to the gym....after such a looooooooonggg time. Went to CCK gym wif a fren of mine. He was the one who persuaded me to go...hehehe. It was a culture shock for me at 1st. And then....I was feeling so lazy after years of being a glutton. I tried cycling 1st den jogging on this machine...after tt do squats ( hate doing it) den do some weights. It was orite. Would do it again some other time. Thanks Hisham for helping out.

Today...I went East Coast with Andy. Wanted to go swimming at my aunt's place but my mum lazy. So called him and ask him if he wanna go East COast. And so we went. Me went swimming while he photo taking. After that we had dinner at this Kebab shop.....SUPER DELICIOUS!! TASTY!! I give a rating 5 out of 5. Try it!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Den now I am at home updating my blog while Andy is taking a 'short'nap in the living room. Will need to wake him up.....chow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home