Friday, June 10, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Sentosa

Went down to Sentosa, Tanjung Beach today. Met Isky, Jaz n Man..ma rugby mates there. Den Mel and HUda came later. Never been in the water for that long....more than 1 hour!!

It was really fun as there were not many people there. Just some kids skimming n stuff.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It drizzled later and so we went back. Furthermore, Isky needed to go to werk at 9. Had dinner at Far East Plaza, Cahaya. Had Laksa Chicken for dinner (sorry Hisham...I needed a fatty, oily, hearty meal). Soon after, Rashid n his gf (Lina i think) came to join us. Isky and Huda left early.

Didn't join them to eat at Swensens. Had to catch LOST on Channel 5.

It was quite a good show. 2 hour special....and I couldn't get enough of it. There's so many mysterious stuff happening. Can't wait for next week.

It's 1 am now.....couldn't sleep coz I just had my shower. Maybe watch some TV till I fall asleep...night2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home