Thursday, June 23, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

A sad but happy ending...

At night....Andy called me. He told me that his dad, whom he had lost touch with for years, was in hospital ICU coz he suffered from a heart attack. I was shocked and worried. It was because lately he had been thinking of his dad so much. He misses him I know that. I am proud of Andy for his ability to forgive his dad for whateva that had happened to their family years ago. The parents got divorced many years back. His mun and bro are still bitter about it though. I guess after years of being "poisoned" his brother couldn't forgive his dad.

So there I was accompanying him to the hospital coz I know he needed me to be there for him. We met his relatives who were shocked to see him...I guess their perception of him was not good too. Then finally he met his dad. It was such a touching scene. A son...finally meeting his long lost dad. I wanted to cry but I prevented myself (I had a super hard time!!). His stepmum was there too. She wanted to leave but Andy asked her to stay. ANother touching scene which made me cry a little.

Although it's sad that his dad had suffered a heart attack and had to go thru a bypass...I think something good has turn out from it. 1st...he finally met his dad after such a long time of missing him. 2nd...we finally knew that his current wife is taking very good care of him and loves him very much. I was happy too to see that. I really feel that wateva happened in the past should let it to rest now...esp now that his dad is like that. Sigh....I dunno.

But overall...I am glad that Andy finally get to meet his dad. I am so happy for him and am glad that I was there for him. Andy...u be strong ok...I know things will turn out for the better. His dad seemed to be getting better....may he get well soon so that they can spend more time together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home