Karaoke Session for my BBD!!
Hooray!! Burger Bundle Day today!! We went for a karaoke session today at Cash Studio, Apollo Centre. Initially, we were very uneasy about going to this place...we were worried that it'll be a typical, sleazy karaoke place. But then it wasn't. It was quite ok though...there were many songs. I couldn't believe it that there are many Malay songs also (the place is in Chinatown).
We really had a great time singing and laughing our heads off. Oh ya! I got my birthday present from them. A red bag from a brand that I like a lot!! Thanks yah gerls!
Before the singing session, we actually ate at Banquet at Chinatown. First time there. Taking the NEL was another first time for me. Hahahaha....so 3 first times today.
After the whole thingy, I was sooooo tired. Went back home...went online for awhile and slept.
Looking forward for more karaoke sessions with ya people.
P.S: Those interested, it's at Cash STudio. Apollo Centre, level 2. $35 for 4 people for 3 hours. Extra people $5 each. Very cheap!!!
We really had a great time singing and laughing our heads off. Oh ya! I got my birthday present from them. A red bag from a brand that I like a lot!! Thanks yah gerls!
Before the singing session, we actually ate at Banquet at Chinatown. First time there. Taking the NEL was another first time for me. Hahahaha....so 3 first times today.
After the whole thingy, I was sooooo tired. Went back home...went online for awhile and slept.
Looking forward for more karaoke sessions with ya people.
P.S: Those interested, it's at Cash STudio. Apollo Centre, level 2. $35 for 4 people for 3 hours. Extra people $5 each. Very cheap!!!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home