My Birthday today!!!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeee!!
Hehehehe. Yesterday went to school....then me n Redha met Azriana at Lot 1 to watch MONSTER-IN-LAW. It was quite an entertaining movie.
After we had our meal at the usual SIAM KITCHEN, we went Geylang. Azriana had to meet her friend. Then we went window shopping around there. Very broke so couldn't buy stuff :( BUT I did buy a top coz it was so nice. *GUILTY*
After Redha went off, me and Azriana sat down to talk. It was really a good talk. We talked about relationships n stuff....wat have been troubling us these past few months. Me and Az are having quite the same problem...in her case....it's quite settled already. For my case...I am still in the uncertain zone.
I guess it's me. I just couldn't agree to one condition that has been set upon me. It's difficult. I dun think I can ever do it. But no choice is given. Sigh...I dunno how.
Right now.....I tot of giving it another shot. He is so persistent and so sincere in making it werk. Maybe I should just go ahead and see how fate will take me. I dunno. There's a lot of Maybe-s and What If-s in my head. Let's just wait and see.
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeee!!
Hehehehe. Yesterday went to school....then me n Redha met Azriana at Lot 1 to watch MONSTER-IN-LAW. It was quite an entertaining movie.
After we had our meal at the usual SIAM KITCHEN, we went Geylang. Azriana had to meet her friend. Then we went window shopping around there. Very broke so couldn't buy stuff :( BUT I did buy a top coz it was so nice. *GUILTY*
After Redha went off, me and Azriana sat down to talk. It was really a good talk. We talked about relationships n stuff....wat have been troubling us these past few months. Me and Az are having quite the same problem...in her case....it's quite settled already. For my case...I am still in the uncertain zone.
I guess it's me. I just couldn't agree to one condition that has been set upon me. It's difficult. I dun think I can ever do it. But no choice is given. Sigh...I dunno how.
Right now.....I tot of giving it another shot. He is so persistent and so sincere in making it werk. Maybe I should just go ahead and see how fate will take me. I dunno. There's a lot of Maybe-s and What If-s in my head. Let's just wait and see.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home