Holiday lai liao!!
It's the holidays!!! Still got few more weeks to rest before I step into the WORKING WORLD!!
Got to know my tentative classes....1E, 1NA, 2E, 2NA and 3NA. Timetable will only be out on the 24th JUne, we will be having our contact time then.
Can't wait to start teaching. But I know the werkload will be more.
Oh ya...I am also in charge of Dikir Barat and in the Eagle house. I so much wanna be in Heron or Hawk....Heron coz got Mislimah...Hawk coz my sweet 4NAs are there. But it's ok. Me n my fellow colleagues will bring in fun to the 'boring' Eagles. Hehehhe
Dunno wat to do with my holidays.....will start planning as soon as I get my pay...hahahahahha
Got to know my tentative classes....1E, 1NA, 2E, 2NA and 3NA. Timetable will only be out on the 24th JUne, we will be having our contact time then.
Can't wait to start teaching. But I know the werkload will be more.
Oh ya...I am also in charge of Dikir Barat and in the Eagle house. I so much wanna be in Heron or Hawk....Heron coz got Mislimah...Hawk coz my sweet 4NAs are there. But it's ok. Me n my fellow colleagues will bring in fun to the 'boring' Eagles. Hehehhe
Dunno wat to do with my holidays.....will start planning as soon as I get my pay...hahahahahha
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home