COnfused
I dunno what state I am now. I am super duper confused. One time it's not ok...den it's ok...den it's not ok. So what is it now? Why do I always have to be on the line? Dunno wat's my fate. Why must everytime it's decided by someone else? Why do I always keep doing this?
Is it because of love? Yah....people say love does make us do stupid stuff. LOve is blind...love is colourless...love is bounderless....love is this love is that....bla bla bla.
I dunno wat to do anymore. Maybe just let fate decide. If it's meant to be it's meant to be. If it's not....I'll just treasure every memories we once shared.
Is it because of love? Yah....people say love does make us do stupid stuff. LOve is blind...love is colourless...love is bounderless....love is this love is that....bla bla bla.
I dunno wat to do anymore. Maybe just let fate decide. If it's meant to be it's meant to be. If it's not....I'll just treasure every memories we once shared.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home