Thursday, May 26, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

LIVERPOOL won!!

Well...I am actually not a die hard fan of Liverpool. But it's been a while since I watch a game of soccer...so I decided to stay up. I actually love watching soccer but then in this house, there's no soccer fan to become my late night partner. And so I stayed up...It was all worth it.

Initially, I thought AC Milan would won the game. Who dun when they scored at the 1st minute!!! Liverpool was all over the place for the 1st half. They were a huge disappointment at first. They dun look like they were ready for the game. I think many people gave up watching after the second half but I didn't. Well, it was all worth it. Liverpool scored 2 goals back to back in a matter of minutes. Congrats Liverpool! To all of Liverpool fans out there, it's time for us to have our well deserved sleep!! Heheheheh.

Just now in school didn't do anything much. No relief to do also. So maybe tomorro I wanna volunteer myself to become photographer of the day for the CIP thingy for sec 3. Furthermore, it will be Redha's last day tomorro. I am sure she wants some memories to be kept.

Something happened today. I realised that I have not been in the best shape lately. A lot of things had happened. Since I started to come back to school....I decided to start afresh. I guessed that wen we new teachers started out, we tend to be to excited about changing students' life. I guess I am no different. So maybe I should chill a bit. Give some time to myself and my personal life. I should learn how to let go sometimes. Well....life is like flying a kite I guess...there are times we need to pull and there are times we need to let go. However, we should know the timing coz if we pull too hard we may break the string...and if we let go to early, the kite may fall as the string is too loose. I guess this also applies to taking care of my students.

So here I am!! The new Nany!! Trying to figure out new things in life. Learning a lesson from past mistakes....trying to make meself a better person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home