Saturday, July 09, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Treasure the ones u love...

A lot of things happened in just a short time. Although these things doesn't affect me directly, I am disturbed.

Just 1 month back, Andy's granduncle passed away because of heart attack. Few days later, his dad was warded in the hospital due to heart attack to. And now...a few weeks later, we got to know that his uncle was also warded in the hospital coz of a stroke. It was on Thursday that we went to visit him in the ICU. He was in a very bad state. Relatives said his organs were mostly disfunctional and that blood was coming out of his mouth as if it was too poisonous for the body. Four days back...he had suffered from a high fever which didn't subside. However, he just went to a private doctor. Four days later, he collapsed in his son's arms.

When we visited him...his body was injected with lots of tubes...he couldn't recognise people anymore. It was such a sad state. When we came into the ICU, we smell blood. His mouth was filled with dried blood and I felt sorry for him. Doctors suspected that he had suffered from the effects of dengue fever. They had to run lots of tests as they didn't know what was the cause.

Yesterday, 080705, he passed away. His body is still now in GH for post mortem. I hope his family will be strong. I hope Andy will be strong. It affected me a bit somehow coz yesterday...I cried in the staff room. And I was also a little off while teaching.

This morning when I woke up, my mum informed me that my cuzzin's sister-in-law just passed away. Another sad news.

These news show that we must treasure our loved ones coz we may never know when will they be gone. U may live healthily today...u may suddenly be gone tomorrow. Coz wateva it is...life is still in God's hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home