A Broken Heart...A Shattered Dream
Like the glass window
Enduring the sweltering heat
Bearing the numbing cold
I went through it all
But then U came and smashed it all
What's left is just
A Broken Heart
A Shattered Dream
Like a nightmare haunting the mind
Even when I wake up from it
The pain will haunt me foreva
Even though forgiveness exists
Betrayal
Hurt
A Broken Heart
A Shattered Dream
Will U be able to pick up the pieces?
And put them all back together?
Will U be able to heal a broken heart?
And mend a shattered dream?
-Rienaz Ali, 11th July 2005-
Enduring the sweltering heat
Bearing the numbing cold
I went through it all
But then U came and smashed it all
What's left is just
A Broken Heart
A Shattered Dream
Like a nightmare haunting the mind
Even when I wake up from it
The pain will haunt me foreva
Even though forgiveness exists
Betrayal
Hurt
A Broken Heart
A Shattered Dream
Will U be able to pick up the pieces?
And put them all back together?
Will U be able to heal a broken heart?
And mend a shattered dream?
-Rienaz Ali, 11th July 2005-
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home