Saturday, June 25, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Shitty....and in pain!!

Urgh...woke up today with cramps!! What luck!! I just hate this so much! The emotional ups and downs...the cramps...the feeling of loneliness...the sadness....everything in one. Sometimes I just feel that I should just die so that this pain will stop. It's even more painful wen people just refuse to understand what I am going thru. Maybe outside I am ok...but inside...I am just dying I guess.

To all those who dun suffer as much as I do...or dun even suffer it at all.....stop judging me!! U dunno the shit I am going thru!

GUYS especially...such insensitive bunch of idiots! I hate opening up my heart to them...coz they only know how to break it...how to tear it into pieces...and it hurts. A LOT!! But as usual...I suffer in silence. No one knows what is in my heart. I guess women are like that. Likes to keep it all inside and suffer in silence. Only God knows.

It's better alone rather than being with someone but then he's not there. At least I know there'll be no one there for me. Rather than knowing someone is there but he just dun care.

Liars! Hate them! Dun wan me to come claiming that his brother may come at night...but actually the reason is because of his cuzzin. It's so damn obvious that I am only needed when he's alone. Never change...will never. The promise to stop doing it again was also a lie. Full of lies!!

I dunno why I am crying while I am typing this...I guess because I am so hurt. I can literally feel my heart breaking. I guess the only way to stop hurting is to stop loving. Maybe I should do that. Can't take this pain anymore...and there's no one to take it away too.

Been hurt by so many of them!! They let me into their lives...make me love them with all my heart.....and then hurt me...abandon me...break my heart. Why am I so gullible? Is it because of me always having that perfect thought about love. I guess so.

It's so hard now...I finally wanted to open up my heart....and it was hurt again. I guess if I can see my heart now...it'll all be full of scars. Unable to heal...coz it kept bleeding. And it will just die...a slow...painful one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home