Thursday, June 30, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

The beginning of the end......

Today was my Teacher's Investiture. It was held at NTU Auditorium. We had to be there by 9am. My uncle sent me, my parents and grandma there as Bukit Panjang has taxi problems in the morning. Thanks a lot uncle!

Upon reaching there, the sky darkened. Oh no! It was going to rain. Luckily it was not being held at NTU MLT. Ordered the stage photo and proceeded inside to wait for my other BB frenz. Took pics a little before going in to the Auditorium.

We were separated :(

The whole ceremony was really boring. No fun at all. Couldn't talk to anyone so I smsed some people so that I wouldn't be bored so much.

Then it was my turn....yay! Finally! My name was being pronounced correctly!! HOORAY!!

After that we went to the reception. YUMMYLICIOUS FOOD!! The Eclairs were heavenly. Had 5 or 6 of them....hehehehe. As usual...I am a glutton.

Took some photos but couldn't get to take with Lat, Ihah and Tut. They went home early...hmmmm....Wanted to take photo with Mr. Tharman Shamugaratnam but then....there were just too many people....so we passed. Took photo with the Director of NIE though. He's cute...heheheh.

Hanim lost her Digicam while trying to squeeze her way thru to take photo with Mr. Tharman. :(

Went back quite fast...so sad. Couldn't take grp photos. Not as exciting as my NUS graduation. I almost lost my handphone as I left it on the stairs of the Auditorium. Luckily I checked.

Went back with Hanim coz her parents went back home 1st. Took a cab back home.

Then I went to school to get my students homework so that I can mark at home. Saw some of my students on the way. Talked to them for a while.

Did a little something in school before I got super sleepy so I got back home and slept for a while before Andy came.

Had dinner with my sis and her hubby at Sakura. Then went back home.

I think today...I was quite relieved that everything is over finally...the struggles and all while I was a student. However....I quite miss the fun of it all. VERY MUCH ACTUALLY!!

Now...it is the beginning of the end of my life as a student....now...I have to give back to the society. It's the beginning of my life as a contributor....moulding the nation.....

With some of ma frenzMy New TableNew lookKatz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home