Meet ol' frenz
After school I went to meet Redha and Azriana. It has been months since I went out with them. Miss them so much!!! We had lunch..or should I say my late breakfast at Long John Silver (well..I am still hungry now). We talked about a lot of things. I think I basically do most of the talking coz I had to complain abt a lot of things. Told them abt yesterday..they said even them had problems with the 3N. SO...IT'S NOT ME!!!!
After that went to the library. Look for Malay books. I borrowed a book about taboos, which I find it interesting as materials for my teaching. We talked and talked in the library. i think we were there for quite some time before we went off to walk around Lot 1.
Redha had to go off at around 6.30pm so me and Az continued walking. I bought a few stuff and eyeing to buy the batik skirt I saw at Fond Hugs. Sure it's expensive. It's nice and I wanted to buy it for the Teacher's Day Dinner on 31st Aug. But I decided not to coz apparels from Fond Hugz are expensive.
So bought some stuff at Popular. Was looking for Teacher's Day gift for the Dinner too. After that we sat at Coffee Bean and talked some more. That was the time my tummy hurt the most! It's that time of the month again!!!! So I called him to ask whether he could pick me up as I know I am gonna have problem going home alone. But he couldn't....*sob sob*
So me and Az den sat outside Lot 1..beside the LRT station to talk some more while she was waiting for her bf. We came across this mad man standing outside Lot 1. He was shouting and that caught our attention. Then we saw 2 guards trying to protect people by asking them to not walk near that mad man. That mad man was like putting his arms up...(a typical scene of a movie where the bad guy has his hands up and his body is full of explosives...khekhekhe..me n my imagination). Yupz..Az laughed at my visual thoughts.
Raz came at the same time He came. Yupz..he decided to pick me up after all. Thanks dear!! So Raz went off with Azriana while I sat for awhile with him. We both trying to cool off I think?? Then we went to buy Dirahz plain cheeseburger...(she and her cravings...it's ok..for my future niece's sake..khekhekhe).
Then he and I walked around Lot 1 to view Kia cars that were on display there. The new Kia Rio looked OK..but then Kia had no value so we decided not to buy Kia when we are going to buy one.
Guess what? I bought THAT batik skirt after all! Coz my dear said it's nice so I just couldn't resist it (he's my fashion consultant u know...I hate buying apparels for myself..he usually does that for me..kehkhekhe). It costed $59!! Shucks!! Had to scrimp now. But I was satisfied. Just that now I had to match it with the right top and accessories and shoes. gosh! It's all the upcoming Teacher's Day Dinner fault!! (blame it on that..khekhe)
Den he send me back home. Thanks! Really appreciate it...really. I know u are tired and all...but I really need u that time. Thanks for being there for me.*Muacks*
Shit! I am super hungry!! Stomach growling like mad! Wanted to eat out wif him but since he's tired I decided to hungry instead. See...who says I dun care and luv him! Maybe I just eat this one pathetic butter roll to at least not make it growl. *sigh*
After that went to the library. Look for Malay books. I borrowed a book about taboos, which I find it interesting as materials for my teaching. We talked and talked in the library. i think we were there for quite some time before we went off to walk around Lot 1.
Redha had to go off at around 6.30pm so me and Az continued walking. I bought a few stuff and eyeing to buy the batik skirt I saw at Fond Hugs. Sure it's expensive. It's nice and I wanted to buy it for the Teacher's Day Dinner on 31st Aug. But I decided not to coz apparels from Fond Hugz are expensive.
So bought some stuff at Popular. Was looking for Teacher's Day gift for the Dinner too. After that we sat at Coffee Bean and talked some more. That was the time my tummy hurt the most! It's that time of the month again!!!! So I called him to ask whether he could pick me up as I know I am gonna have problem going home alone. But he couldn't....*sob sob*
So me and Az den sat outside Lot 1..beside the LRT station to talk some more while she was waiting for her bf. We came across this mad man standing outside Lot 1. He was shouting and that caught our attention. Then we saw 2 guards trying to protect people by asking them to not walk near that mad man. That mad man was like putting his arms up...(a typical scene of a movie where the bad guy has his hands up and his body is full of explosives...khekhekhe..me n my imagination). Yupz..Az laughed at my visual thoughts.
Raz came at the same time He came. Yupz..he decided to pick me up after all. Thanks dear!! So Raz went off with Azriana while I sat for awhile with him. We both trying to cool off I think?? Then we went to buy Dirahz plain cheeseburger...(she and her cravings...it's ok..for my future niece's sake..khekhekhe).
Then he and I walked around Lot 1 to view Kia cars that were on display there. The new Kia Rio looked OK..but then Kia had no value so we decided not to buy Kia when we are going to buy one.
Guess what? I bought THAT batik skirt after all! Coz my dear said it's nice so I just couldn't resist it (he's my fashion consultant u know...I hate buying apparels for myself..he usually does that for me..kehkhekhe). It costed $59!! Shucks!! Had to scrimp now. But I was satisfied. Just that now I had to match it with the right top and accessories and shoes. gosh! It's all the upcoming Teacher's Day Dinner fault!! (blame it on that..khekhe)
Den he send me back home. Thanks! Really appreciate it...really. I know u are tired and all...but I really need u that time. Thanks for being there for me.*Muacks*
Shit! I am super hungry!! Stomach growling like mad! Wanted to eat out wif him but since he's tired I decided to hungry instead. See...who says I dun care and luv him! Maybe I just eat this one pathetic butter roll to at least not make it growl. *sigh*
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home