A NEW Makan Place
After school, I had oral with 2N. Mislimah's students are so much better than mine. They are so confident and some dun even need me to probe them with questions.
After that, I stayed a while in school before heading home. Slept and waited for my Prince Charming to come. He woke me up. We then went to Kent Ridge to have dinner with Liza, Aaron n their sec sch fren. Wah! A new place to hangout. Syafiqah's served nice food and the ambience was good too. So quiet and serene. Fresh air too. 1 think I dun like was we had to go thru loads of corners when we were riding up the hill. Very dangerous...need to be extra careful.
My Maggi Goreng was a satisfaction!! SO I am full!! Need to do marking now...chow.
After that, I stayed a while in school before heading home. Slept and waited for my Prince Charming to come. He woke me up. We then went to Kent Ridge to have dinner with Liza, Aaron n their sec sch fren. Wah! A new place to hangout. Syafiqah's served nice food and the ambience was good too. So quiet and serene. Fresh air too. 1 think I dun like was we had to go thru loads of corners when we were riding up the hill. Very dangerous...need to be extra careful.
My Maggi Goreng was a satisfaction!! SO I am full!! Need to do marking now...chow.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home