Totally Disappointed!!
Today something happened during my 3N class. AS USUAL!! But this time...I really had enough.
We had group discussion about traditional Malay food and they have to present their work after that. During one of the presentation, one of the group was really writing crap!! Instead of following my instructions, a totally crappy, rude and abscene work was given!! I was angry so I asked who did it. Nobody in their group own up. I know who did it but I just wan him to own up. I was super angry when he didn't and also the fact that the others just took it as if it's not serious. But I managed to control my deep anger and proceed instead.
However, these 3N still feel as if things are not serious so they kept talking while their fren was presenting. I was really super angry so I blew my top off!! I told them that if dey do not respect me at least respect their frens. ANd I went on and on about their character and how will dey do if they neva change.
One of the girl asked me to cool down........HOW TO!!!!!!! I was keeping this for like months....since the day I started teaching them until now. I tried every method to cater to them but it's not me...it's just THEM!!!! I think my PMS also got hold of me so I was kinda emotional abt it....so I almost cried. Tried to keep my tears....but it was already welling in my eyes...luckily I didn't shed it.
At that time, I totally want to give up on them. A bunch of hopeless and rude people!! But when I think again....I was heartbroken not because they are like that and I dun care...but more because I care too much. I wanted so much for them to change and show others that they can do it. I wanted so much for them to show that there's still hope for them. Perhaps I expect too much..........
Later, I cried in the ladies....just couldn't prevent it anymore. I just have to if not I'll go bonkers. Right now, I am like hiding in my cubicle thinking of nothing but them. The students who broke my heart....
We had group discussion about traditional Malay food and they have to present their work after that. During one of the presentation, one of the group was really writing crap!! Instead of following my instructions, a totally crappy, rude and abscene work was given!! I was angry so I asked who did it. Nobody in their group own up. I know who did it but I just wan him to own up. I was super angry when he didn't and also the fact that the others just took it as if it's not serious. But I managed to control my deep anger and proceed instead.
However, these 3N still feel as if things are not serious so they kept talking while their fren was presenting. I was really super angry so I blew my top off!! I told them that if dey do not respect me at least respect their frens. ANd I went on and on about their character and how will dey do if they neva change.
One of the girl asked me to cool down........HOW TO!!!!!!! I was keeping this for like months....since the day I started teaching them until now. I tried every method to cater to them but it's not me...it's just THEM!!!! I think my PMS also got hold of me so I was kinda emotional abt it....so I almost cried. Tried to keep my tears....but it was already welling in my eyes...luckily I didn't shed it.
At that time, I totally want to give up on them. A bunch of hopeless and rude people!! But when I think again....I was heartbroken not because they are like that and I dun care...but more because I care too much. I wanted so much for them to change and show others that they can do it. I wanted so much for them to show that there's still hope for them. Perhaps I expect too much..........
Later, I cried in the ladies....just couldn't prevent it anymore. I just have to if not I'll go bonkers. Right now, I am like hiding in my cubicle thinking of nothing but them. The students who broke my heart....
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home