Spending time with my Sayang
We both were super stressed with work! So decided to spend quality time together at East Coast. But then we changed our plan. Instead, we went to Marina SOuth. He did his drawing, photography while me bring my 2N composition to mark. After that, I snapped a few photos.
As I was really feeling so down lately and desperately need the talk with him...I told him what had been in my mind lately. We talked and I managed to let my feelings out. He was so understanding and sensitive about my feelings....Thanks dearie!!
After that we went to eat at Railway...it had been a long time since we've been there. Wanted to have Sheesha but then it's kinda boring to sheesha in such a super small "grp". After that, we went to spend more quality time together.
I really had a great time with him. After this whole thingy, I really have faith that we both are gonna make it far. Makes me luv him even more!!
Thanks sayang for a great day!! Really appreciate u being there for me and entertaining me. Had great laughs n all. Am sure we will have more laughs in the future together!!
K..need to sleep now! Having bad bad cramps and just finished my marking. Hope I can go to school later.
As I was really feeling so down lately and desperately need the talk with him...I told him what had been in my mind lately. We talked and I managed to let my feelings out. He was so understanding and sensitive about my feelings....Thanks dearie!!
After that we went to eat at Railway...it had been a long time since we've been there. Wanted to have Sheesha but then it's kinda boring to sheesha in such a super small "grp". After that, we went to spend more quality time together.
I really had a great time with him. After this whole thingy, I really have faith that we both are gonna make it far. Makes me luv him even more!!
Thanks sayang for a great day!! Really appreciate u being there for me and entertaining me. Had great laughs n all. Am sure we will have more laughs in the future together!!
K..need to sleep now! Having bad bad cramps and just finished my marking. Hope I can go to school later.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home