1st day without him.....
Just now was the 1st day he was not in my class. I transferred him out to Mislimah's class due to some reasons. One student kept bugging me to bring him back...but all decision made is final.
Everything went fine...maybe because Nuraini was in the class. But I dunno why but they were so pleasant...hahahahah.
Initially, I thought of talking to them....but then...since Nuraini was in class...decided to continue with lesson instead.
Later having tuition with my Pri 4 student. Dunno why I take up this assignment...wanted to give it to Az in the 1st place but the mother decided that her son didn't need tuition. However, during the holidays, the mother asked for it and I couldn't give it to Az because she was going to Thailand. To have tuition once a week is already difficult but the mother has to ask for twice a week. So tiring.
Oh shoot! I have not prepared for my 3E lesson. Better start doing it now coz tomorro I got class at the start of the day. And wat to teach 3N?? Maybe tell them the exam format. And photocopy sumthing for them. K...got to work
Everything went fine...maybe because Nuraini was in the class. But I dunno why but they were so pleasant...hahahahah.
Initially, I thought of talking to them....but then...since Nuraini was in class...decided to continue with lesson instead.
Later having tuition with my Pri 4 student. Dunno why I take up this assignment...wanted to give it to Az in the 1st place but the mother decided that her son didn't need tuition. However, during the holidays, the mother asked for it and I couldn't give it to Az because she was going to Thailand. To have tuition once a week is already difficult but the mother has to ask for twice a week. So tiring.
Oh shoot! I have not prepared for my 3E lesson. Better start doing it now coz tomorro I got class at the start of the day. And wat to teach 3N?? Maybe tell them the exam format. And photocopy sumthing for them. K...got to work
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home