Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

School has begun......

I have not fully enjoy my HOLIDAYS!!!! DARN!!!

My 1st day in school was ok except that I feel so tired and sleep. Well, I slept at 3am in the morn the day before to prepare for my lesson...dats why. But it's ok, everything went well.....dun have to scold anyone. However, there was a slight diff though......quietness between us. I sensed it in the class just now. He was all quiet....even Nuraini sensed it. At that moment, I was certain that he should change class. So...starting from this week....he's no longer mine.....my student that is! Khahahaha.....

2nd day...ok. Got 2 classes only. 2N was ok...did letter writing with them. 3T...did grammar. So all was fine. Can't wait to meet Nong later. We are going to have dinner n shopping at Jurong Point.....yay!

Oh...but got tuition before that. My 2nd time...another 6 more time before I get my pay...hahahah.

K...feeling sleepy in my cubicle...listening to slow songs make it worse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home