Still got many more to mark!!!
Just got back from my aunt's place. Got kenduri. Had so much to eat so I am really full right now. Making this entry while chatting wif Za and Hanim...1/3 of my Burger Bundle Gang. Khekhehkhe. Miss them a lot...coz I have been MIA for 2 Burger Bundle outings. Hopefully I can make it for the upcoming one. Ok...back to my entry of the day.
Before going to my aunt's place, I managed to finish 2 sets of compre and 2 sets of compo. So tiring!! Still got many more to go! Geez.... still got compre n compos not marked from other classes. Argh!!
I just hate the marking! Especially from 1E and 2E coz there are like so man students. 1E got 45 students altogether. 2E got around 38. Always thinking twice before giving them homework.
Had planned wat to teach when school reopens. But then have not prepare the materials yet. Urgh.....
K den....need to turn in....tomorro more marking to be done and will be going to the new NLB to check it out. Going wif Izoned n family.
Nite
Before going to my aunt's place, I managed to finish 2 sets of compre and 2 sets of compo. So tiring!! Still got many more to go! Geez.... still got compre n compos not marked from other classes. Argh!!
I just hate the marking! Especially from 1E and 2E coz there are like so man students. 1E got 45 students altogether. 2E got around 38. Always thinking twice before giving them homework.
Had planned wat to teach when school reopens. But then have not prepare the materials yet. Urgh.....
K den....need to turn in....tomorro more marking to be done and will be going to the new NLB to check it out. Going wif Izoned n family.
Nite
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home