Jerk!
Jerks are just jerks....they can never change!!
Hurt...anger....dat was how I felt. Felt so cheated......again!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Just now went out with Norhana and my sis Dirah. wanted to find for her maternity wear but then...we realised that on weeknights, shops close early. We went to have dinner first at Siam Kitchen...with all the giggling and talking...we only finished at 9pm. By that time, most shops are closed.
All my shopping desire...BANISHED!! I did buy 1 thing though...my printer ink cartridge!! PATHETIC!! Didn't even get to buy my $10 watch!! :(
Went back by cab...he called. Still super pissed at him. So didn't bother to talk to him much.
After that I went out again all by myself to chill. Just pure chilling. Went back quite late. urgh!
Hope I wun be late for school tomorrow.
Hurt...anger....dat was how I felt. Felt so cheated......again!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Just now went out with Norhana and my sis Dirah. wanted to find for her maternity wear but then...we realised that on weeknights, shops close early. We went to have dinner first at Siam Kitchen...with all the giggling and talking...we only finished at 9pm. By that time, most shops are closed.
All my shopping desire...BANISHED!! I did buy 1 thing though...my printer ink cartridge!! PATHETIC!! Didn't even get to buy my $10 watch!! :(
Went back by cab...he called. Still super pissed at him. So didn't bother to talk to him much.
After that I went out again all by myself to chill. Just pure chilling. Went back quite late. urgh!
Hope I wun be late for school tomorrow.
















1 Comments:
You're thoughts have struck me dead in my tracks. I simply must acknowledge you and your greatness.
Post a Comment
<< Home