School's starting!!!
Just finished preparing for my Monday's lesson. Be teaching 1E comprehension about taboos. For 3E, be introducing them to poems to prepare them for creative writing. 2N just go thru corrections with them. Then 3T do comprehension.
Quite shacked...just now went to NLB to check it out. HUGE! There are 14 stories altogether. I borrowed some Malay books.
After that, went to Arab Street coz we tot of eating at Es Cafe...but then we changed our plan. We ate at Zam Zam instead. So I had Mutton Chop and Murtabak.
Went straight home after that...didn't even get to go Bugis Junction..sob sob.
At Izoned's place, watch Apprentice before heading home.
Got to turn in now. Tomorro school already!!!
Quite shacked...just now went to NLB to check it out. HUGE! There are 14 stories altogether. I borrowed some Malay books.
After that, went to Arab Street coz we tot of eating at Es Cafe...but then we changed our plan. We ate at Zam Zam instead. So I had Mutton Chop and Murtabak.
Went straight home after that...didn't even get to go Bugis Junction..sob sob.
At Izoned's place, watch Apprentice before heading home.
Got to turn in now. Tomorro school already!!!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home