Saturday, September 03, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Happy Birthday to uuuuuuuu!!

Happy 1st Birthday to my niece, Iynara Syaraufairah!

Will be going to Changi Beach later to celebrate! But then have not buy her any presents yet!! Howwwwwwwwwwwww??? No money sia....

Well...I guess I just have to make myself useful later...khekhekhe

Izoned will not be joining coz he got canoe course for 2 days. Well, he'll be back in the evening but then he doesn't wanna go coz it'll be too tiring.

Then Monday-Wednesday he will be having NPCC day camp. Another 3 days burnt. We will only have 4 days of holidays to enjoy...sigh. This is what I dun like about uniform grps.....always wanna 'makan' our holidays.

We, teachers, deserve to rest as much as we can u know. Teaching U, students, are so energy-consuming. We work 24-7...with no overtime pay. At home still need to prepare work...den do marking...plan lessons...all these at no charge.

So why not at least give teachers the holiday they deserve. Why???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home