Thursday, September 15, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Drama!!

So sleepy...well...went Mustafa Centre with Izoned on Wednesday and came back at 4am. Got only 1 hr of sleep because I couldn't sleep till 6am. And today full day some more!!

1st class 2E...did letter writing with them. This time...informal letter writing. No problem.
For 3E, I brought them to the fish pond to comduct mini Malay poem activity. Printed some stuff and they had to just follow instructions given. Not bad...not bad at all. Will have presentation on Monday.
Then 2T....as usual...they were a noisy bunch. Worse than animals in the zoo. Got more and more irritating. Couldn't take it anymore when one of the students just showed his middle finger in front of my face!!! He woke the devil in me and the whole class tasted my wrath. They were shocked of course because all these while I have never scolded them like that. Now they know who's boss. When I had relief with them....all of them were cooperative! Good! One boy apologised for making me angry...awwww....so sweet!
Then for 3N...taught them comprehension today. As usual, that boy kept bugging me abt him being lonely and stuff. To shut him up I just said that well...he wanted it as well.
BUT...without knowing the truth he approached that boy. And as a result he accused me of lying!! So drama!!! Aiyah.....just couldn't be bothered lah....I just wanna do my job. Drama2 with students like so lame!!

Well....things got resolved somehow. Maybe...lets just see wat happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home