Why am I feeling this way?
It's Friday....had to go to school. Luckily there's only 2 classes. 2E and 3E. Was trying to put on a happy front but only God knows how I am suffering inside. Been feeling like this for awhile now. It was worse yesterday.
Can't explain it. Sigh......
It's maybe lethargy and stress. And that I can't get a rest despite being ill. I dun only have to please the students, teachers but family members and frens as well. Sigh.....
Right now my stupid cramp come back...again...writhing in pain. PreMenstrual Syndrome is common...but PostMenstrual?? Dunno why I got that too....
K....me packing up n go. Just too not in the mood to stay in sch. Chow!
Can't explain it. Sigh......
It's maybe lethargy and stress. And that I can't get a rest despite being ill. I dun only have to please the students, teachers but family members and frens as well. Sigh.....
Right now my stupid cramp come back...again...writhing in pain. PreMenstrual Syndrome is common...but PostMenstrual?? Dunno why I got that too....
K....me packing up n go. Just too not in the mood to stay in sch. Chow!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home