Thursday, September 01, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!

Happy Teachers' Day to all the teachers in the world!!

Firstly, i wanna thank all my teachers for making me wat I am now. Without U all, I wouldn't know what I will do in my life.

Mrs. Arul...u r the 1st DM that really really cares a whole lot abt ur students. Despite ur firmness and strictness, u r such a soft-hearted person. U were there when I was down. U gave me support and lifted me up when I fell.

My other teachers in JI such as Mrs Meya, Miss Rebecca, Miss Lee, Mdm Ong (my surrogate mum) etc etc....U believed in me when others thought that I would fail. U put hope in all of us. As a result, I am stronger and more determined to do well and make all of u proud. Had great joy under all of u.

To my dance teacher, Mr Osman. U dun only teach us how to dance on stage...u taught us how to dance in life....the numerous advice u gave us were really helpful. Really appreciate what U have given to me.

To my teachers in NIE....u all showed me why it's such a wonderful thing to teach. Everytime U tell us stories about ur teaching experience, ur eyes glistened with joy. Now that I am a teacher, I understand why. Despite all the downfall, U just need 1 beautiful memory to make it all worthwhile.

Esp to Cikgu Saeda. U are the greatest teacher of all time! Ur patience, ur warmth, ur smile make me all good inside. U make me see what a good teacher should be. U make me believe that i am worth it. Despite my glitches, U gave me support and lifted me up. How I wish I could be like you......but I guess I can't...coz u are the epitome of the perfect woman, teacher....and I am like soooooo far away.

Dear teachers, thank u with all my heart for what great things u have done for me. I will remember ur deeds till I die. Happy Teachers' Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home