Monday, August 29, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

In pain......

I was like in the staff room....writhing in pain due to my cramps. Wanted to take MC today but since Mislimah was on MC...I sacrificed myself. :(

So here I am...trying to tahan my pain...waiting for Zalifah's students to come over to collect the Rebana. They wanted to rent them for their teachers' day concert.

Today's classes are OK. 2N...I went thru their composition which was like super crap. Den did grammar practice with them. 3T...no lesson...coz they got excursion to Science Centre. 3E...did comprehension and grammar practice. 1E...did compre corrections. Today quite relax...no need to shout n stuff. Really got no energy also since I was battling with cramps.

Reached home and my head felt super heavy. It's been a long time since I suffered from migraine and I think I am getting one. Urgh!

My dearie just called. He is also sick. Not enough sleep and having headache. Haven't had a proper meal too. Pity him. Everyday had to stayback for his Art students. But I know he wants to do it to help his students. JUst hope he doesn't overwork.

Yay! I finished 2N's letter writing compo. Only a few failed but still an unsatisfactory job done. Really need to drill them.

Heard that next week is School Holiday...yahooooooo!!! Can finish up my marking n stuff. Can think of ways to drill my students for EOY exam too.

K...Anugerah starting....c ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home