Saturday, September 17, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

A new phone!!

1st photo
At LPS
Clear pic!
Wanted to go to Causeway Pt or Jurong Pt but then I changed my mind. Went to Town instead. Wanted to redeem my Quidam mug at M1 shop. So I redeemed the mug...it was huge and nice. Izoned decided to cancel the 2 extra lines he had. One belonging to my mum (she bought a new line...from SIngtel). In the end, we only cancelled one cause we couldn't resist the offer that the lady gave. I was able to buy my dream phone K750i for just $403! And she was also willing to lower down my mum's plan to $10 a month.

So I finally have my dream phone...had to go thru a loooooooooooooooongggg process though. Very happy n satisfied with the service we had. Even though they were closing, they waited for us till we finally bought the phone. There were some confusion in the process. Thanks M1 Paragon!

SO me and Izoned were happy with my new K750i. (Bought for him bluetooth headset..no wonder he's happy). Snapped few photos before heading down to LPS for dinner.

Went back home to watch DVDs but couldn't. So after trying out our new stuffs he headed back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home