SUnday....exam papers!
Went over to Izoned's place coz his mum cooked Nasi Lemak. Did my exam papers there too. Didnt get to enjoy my Nasi Lemak coz of my swollen gum. STupid tooth caused it.
Finished doing the exam papers. Yay! But will let Mislimah check it first to see whether its ok for the 1NT.
After that went down to buy food....I was famished! I wanted to eat something soupy coz of my stupid tender n swollen gum. There was nothing else but Maggi which I dun mind eating coz at home I can eat cereals if I happen to be hungry again. But Izoned didn't allow it. And so at last we came back home empty handed. He was pissed abt it...and I was pissed too coz I hate it wen I am made the guilty for being hungry. Really hurt me inside coz everytime I feel hungry...I must be made guilty abt it. Is it sooooo wrong for me to have a bigger stomach den U??! I wonder. Furthermore, I even told him to buy his food and I can buy my maggi...but nooo..he refused...so...it's my fault?! I wonder...again.
We headed off to Jurong Pt. He brought me to Banquet for my soupy meal. It really made my gum better. Bought my $10 watch!! Hooray!! That actually made my sad feeling better.
Went back...watched Apprentice before headed back to my Home Not So Sweet Home. (My room is getting cramp...hate it!)
Finished doing the exam papers. Yay! But will let Mislimah check it first to see whether its ok for the 1NT.
After that went down to buy food....I was famished! I wanted to eat something soupy coz of my stupid tender n swollen gum. There was nothing else but Maggi which I dun mind eating coz at home I can eat cereals if I happen to be hungry again. But Izoned didn't allow it. And so at last we came back home empty handed. He was pissed abt it...and I was pissed too coz I hate it wen I am made the guilty for being hungry. Really hurt me inside coz everytime I feel hungry...I must be made guilty abt it. Is it sooooo wrong for me to have a bigger stomach den U??! I wonder. Furthermore, I even told him to buy his food and I can buy my maggi...but nooo..he refused...so...it's my fault?! I wonder...again.
We headed off to Jurong Pt. He brought me to Banquet for my soupy meal. It really made my gum better. Bought my $10 watch!! Hooray!! That actually made my sad feeling better.
Went back...watched Apprentice before headed back to my Home Not So Sweet Home. (My room is getting cramp...hate it!)
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home