Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Daisypath Ticker

Marking....more marking

Still marking my Sec 1E Section A coz yesterday I was not woken up. Right now marking the last class. After that, I will proceed with marking their Section B.
Later will have to meet my HOD for the EPMS evaluation. Hope everything goes well.

Yesterday, I was feeling a bit down. There's dis deep feeling of disappointment towards 2 of my students. Its like...Ive done so much for them but they have this blasé attitude about their studies and even exam. One came late for papers, another just dun come at all. Then, dun even have the initiative to approach teachers about the re-exam. I am like sooooo worried about them......they just dun bother.

I cried wen my student said...My future is mine to determined..urs is already determined. It broke my heart. Ive been thru hard times during my school days and I so want to help them so that they can study with ease. But if this is the kind of attitude he wants to show...then I guess I just let him be. Nope...I am not giving up just yet. But maybe I should just concentrate on those who need my help.

Right now........just need to complete my marking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home