On MC
Today... I am on MC. Having cramps AGAIN!! Wat luck.
Today I woke up realising that I have not called the school that I am on MC. DIE! When I called, Kak Normah said that N was furious. So I msged her with wateva battery power I have on my hp. She replied saying that it's ok. Phew!
Went to the doctor to get my medication. Now feeling slightly nauseous.
Waiting for my hubby to return from his Advance Diploma course. Now that he is pursuing his study...he will always be back late on every Wednesdays and Fridays. I hope he will get what he aims for.
Right now, I have to check my laptop first. My space is depleting and pictures are multiplying. I guess 30GB aint enuff huh. Plus now, even my sis uses this lappy. My burning machine is slightly cocked up right now I dunno why. Maybe I just need to buy CDs from a different brand.
I am so sleepy but need to do my marking. I have lots of them piling up. Since marriage and being an aunt, I just dun have the time to do marking. Now, I must stay in school to finish them up. If I bring them home, they will be untouched.
Ok...need to do my marking now. Chow!
Today I woke up realising that I have not called the school that I am on MC. DIE! When I called, Kak Normah said that N was furious. So I msged her with wateva battery power I have on my hp. She replied saying that it's ok. Phew!
Went to the doctor to get my medication. Now feeling slightly nauseous.
Waiting for my hubby to return from his Advance Diploma course. Now that he is pursuing his study...he will always be back late on every Wednesdays and Fridays. I hope he will get what he aims for.
Right now, I have to check my laptop first. My space is depleting and pictures are multiplying. I guess 30GB aint enuff huh. Plus now, even my sis uses this lappy. My burning machine is slightly cocked up right now I dunno why. Maybe I just need to buy CDs from a different brand.
I am so sleepy but need to do my marking. I have lots of them piling up. Since marriage and being an aunt, I just dun have the time to do marking. Now, I must stay in school to finish them up. If I bring them home, they will be untouched.
Ok...need to do my marking now. Chow!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home