Thursday, November 30, 2006

Daisypath Ticker

Down with FOOD POISONING...:(

Yesterday morning, I woke up and quickly rushed to the toilet. My tummy hurts really bad. Then I started to feel giddy and nauseous. Rested in bed for a while. After that, the urge to go to the toilet was there again. I vomitted to...the previous night's Nasi Goreng Ikan Bilis was vomitted out.

Initially I didnt suspect a thing...but after going to the toilet a few more times and vomitting a lot, I knew it must be the Nasi Campur that I ate on last Monday. The food was turning bad but I ate it anyway since my mum bought it for me already. It's not my mum's fault. SHe bought it for me at noon and I only ate it at 5pm.

Before going to the doctor, I passed motion 11 times and vomitted 4 times. I couldnt eat anything or even drink. I would vomitted it all out. Not even plain water. AT night, hubby brought me to the doctor. After waiting in agony, I met the doc.

I was given a jab by the doc. A painful one (guess docs cant jab as gd as nurses). I was adviced my the doc to go on a liquid diet. 1st...just plain water. If better, take glucose drink. Stage 3, take milo with cereal biscuits...anything dry. If never vomit then can take porridge. Last stage, can take solid food. The doc also said that if I still vomit after drinking water, I may need to be sent to the hospital to be on the drip (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!).

The medicines given were antibiotics, vomit pills, diarrhoea pills and some others. I was given cough syrup for my cough too. Altogether...$52!! Wahhhhh!!

Upon reaching home, hubby gave me my medication. Then I just felt asleep till today morning. My tummy still ache but the urge to go the toilet is not present anymore. Though right now still am feeling slightly giddy. Maybe because of the medication too. At least I can walk without wanting to vomit.

I HOPE I CAN GET WELL SOON...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home