Monday, November 20, 2006

Daisypath Ticker

A tiring tiring week

It has been super tiring! Although hubby was out on reservist, I was busy with my assignment in Esplanade. A. Man asked me if I can become cameraman for Pesta Raya for 2 weeks and I agreed. Also asked my 6 ex students along to help me. Aut, Naz, Khai, Din, Del n Izuan.

For the 1st day (Fri), we had to take at 3 places. 1 in concourse, 1 in the Edge and 1 at the Outdoor Theatre. First day, there were some cock ups because my students are still amateurs so expected it.

2nd day, the whole show started from 4pm to 5am the next day. JUST IMAGINE THAT!! We couldnt even rest well. And the video cams couldnt handle the long hours.

3rd day, woke up late!! 3pm!! Den had to rush to esplanade coz the show starting at 4pm. Argh!!! Super tired!!

Right now, trying to watch all the video to make sure everything is ok. Got some cock ups...argh shit!!

This is not the end.....next assignment on the 24th. ARGH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home