Another new member in the family
Last Saturday (10th Feb), my bro in law informed me that someone wanted to give away their 11mth old cat. It's a mixed breed. Mum's a Himalayan and Dad's a Persian. And mum is known to be the top pedigree cat in Spore. Wow! I asked hubby and he agreed to it straightaway. Before going over to the owner's house, me and bro in law went to the pet shop to buy whateva things we need. I spent quite a hefty!!
Upon reaching Sembawang, the owner quickly put Pinky (yeah that's her name) in my basket. Hmm..I wonder why he never feels a teeny weeny bit sad giving his cat away. I remembered when I gave my cats away, I cried for a few days..I missed them so much. I was shocked at the sight of Pinky as her fur was badly trimmed. So after saying thanks, we went off.
At my mum's place, a lot of my relatives wanna grab a hold of what she looks like. I was afraid that they may laughed so I was hesitant. However, they said she was beautiful and I felt proud. Truthfully, I do not prefer Persian-like cats (those flat faced ones). I prefer cats like Ragdolls and Birman and Burmese or SIamese..etc. However, after living with her for a week now, I fell totally in love with her.
She's such a docile creature. Adaptable...highly as she got used to our house instantly. She's not too active so just right for our home. She's independent and doesnt make a lot of noise. She's my dream cat!! Hahahaha.
Right now..I cant wait for her fur to grow. Then I wanna send her for grooming. ALso need to send her to the vet as I know Persians need to be given special care as their nose or mouth are proned to problems due to their features.
Hello Pinky! Welcome to my humble family! Make urself at home and feel the love!!
Labels: cat persian himalayan
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home