Thursday, December 14, 2006

Daisypath Ticker

Rain...rain...go away..come again another day

Wat a cool weather to snuggle in bed!! However, today...I got so many errands to do. Need to go CWP to look for some stuff..need to buy some stuff..need to settle some stuff too.

The heavy rain is getting heavier as I am typing down each letter. How I wish hubby has a car now..hahahaha. Taking bike is sure cumbersome wen it is raining. I dun mind getting wet..but I dun like the cold..coz I can't endure it.

Rain..rain go away...come again another day...me n hubby wanna go Causeway...hahahaha

BTW, yesterday I was labelled as a very brave woman for going thru almost 3 hrs of painful experience. For a first timer...I handled it well. Even she said that she wouldnt go thru wat I went thru if it was her 1st time. Hahahaha. Well, I guess my threshold of pain is really good yah. Been trained since young..hahahahaha.

Sigh..still waiting for the rain to at least drizzle. Need to run errands before me n hubby go Krabi tomorrow. Had to be at Changi Airport at 5.30 am. So today..I will need to sleep really early.

Pitter patter pitter patter......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home