Thursday, December 21, 2006

Daisypath Ticker

A super fulfilling trip

We went there before in 2004..went back 2 days before the Tsunami hit. Since then, I've fallen in love with Krabi. Been bugging hubby about going back there again ever since. And this year...my dream came true!

@ Budget Terminal

Me n hubby went there from 15th Dec till 19th...I tot of making it a 1 week trip but hubby lah...said he got assignment to do...but after booking...he said it was cancelled..hmph!

Nevertheless, I enjoyed my 5 day trip there...I will sure come back there again since I have not finish covering the islands there. Let me summarised my 5 days there.

15th Dec 2006 - Me n hubby didnt sleep the whole night..packing stuff. Since we have to be at Changi Airport by 5.30am since our flight is at 7.30am. So we tot..wat the heck..we can sleep in the airport or on the plane. Kwang kwang kwang..we didnt coz we didnt realise how budget the terminal is...hahahaha. So we reached Krabi Airport at around 8.15am. Got picked up to our hotel, Ao Nang Buri which is located at Nopparatara Beach.

Tiger Airways

Since we got a lot of time to kill before we can check in which was at 2pm! (Thai time), we went to Ao Nang to shop n eat. It was still the same...everything...it's just that..there were more tourists than before. As well as the Tsunami warning thingy lah. We kept walking n walking...then we headed back to the hotel. Yup..we checked in EARLY! Yay!

Pad Thai

We slept all the way till at night when we went out to watch Thai boxing at the boxing stadium. Initially I was quite half hearted coz I always tot that it was super violent...but I soon enjoyed the matches. Altogether there were 8 matches and the whole thing ended at 11pm (Thai time). Had an enjoyable time for the 1st day!

Thai Boxing

16th December 2006 - Happy Bday Sis! We didnt do much...just rented a bike n went around Krabi. Headed to Krabi town after breakfast. Nothing much really. Then we headed back to Ao Nang but got lost instead..hahahaha. We went to the road that goes to Phuket instead..hahaha. Silly us. Hubby even almost went into the cave area. My ass hurt a lot sitting on the bike for a long time. After that headed to Ao Nang again to shop. Have a full day the next day so wanted to find comfortable clothings.

Walking around

It's better to rent a bike instead

17th December 2006 - Phi Phi Tour by Nattacha Tour. THUMBS UP!! We went Island hopping by Speedboat. I tell u...pregnant women not advised to go on this coz it's really harmful n dangerous. It was all the way bumpy..even I couldnt take it. 1st was Bamboo or Mabu island?? hehehe. Beach was nice but we didnt swim. 2nd we went to Viking cave. Maya beach at Phi Phi Ley. Den had lunch at Phi Phi Don. Suprisingly, I snorkeled..hahaha. Funny..in Tioman I was quite scared n here..in the big ocean..I snorkeled!! Though still scared..it's just that..I cant swim well. The view was really beautiful..beaches clean n white n SUPERB!! Marine life..gorgeous.though got bitten by some of the fishes. hehehe. Whole day ended at around 4.30pm. BTW, in Phi Phi Don..I was overwhelmed with sadness once I set foot there. Somehow I could feel the sorrowness of the people whu were there during the Tsunami. The island is still rebuilding. Had dinner at Blue Marine restaurant.

Snorkeling

Maya Beach

18th December 2006 - Kayaking full day n Elephant Trekking by Art Canoe. It was supposed to be half day kayaking but since there were only 3 people...we got full day..yay. but not so Yay wen my arms ached pretty bad until me n hubby had to take aspirins as painkiller. View was breathtaking. I just hate the muddy soil wen we had to walk back to the pier. URGH! Washed up n had dinner at Ban Lay restaurant.

19th December 2006 - Since the flight was in the evening, we had time still to do sumthing. So to Railay we went. Luv the beach..clean with no dead corals. Luv the waters!!! Den we head back..wash up...check out. Headed to Ao Nang for last minute shopping. Had lunch at the hotel. 3.30pm..we went to Krabi Airport. Our flight was slightly delayed. Reached Singapore around 9plus. Sooooo tired but I enjoyed everything!

Railay beach

Even got braids!

SAYANGGGG...I WANNA GO THERE AGAIN!

Till then...sawatdii kha..leew phop kan may kha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home